for interested folks, i'll announce new kernel tutorials via twitter

Alexandre Borges alex_sun at terra.com.br
Mon Mar 18 07:16:26 EDT 2013

  Mrs,
 Good morning.
 Yes, I agree with Rohan.In my opinion, if someone has any problem in
receiving your message, I strong suggest
 that he/she delete it. Simple like that.
 I´m interested in your e-mails and tutorials and you shouldn´t stop
sending them because everewhere there are
 strange people who see problems where there isn´t one.
 Have a nice day.
 Alexandre Borges
 (br.linkedin.com/in/aleborges)
 On Seg 18/03/13 03:01 , rakesh Bhaskar everfriendlyrakesh at gmail.com
sent:
   i agree sending on this list is a better option with some tag. so
that organizing it would be much easier.
  Thanks