location of inbuilt system call implementation

Denis Kirjanov kirjanov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 05:52:37 EDT 2013

Check for the SYSCALL_DEFINE[0-6] macros.

commit 1a94bc34768e463a93cb3751819709ab0ea80a01
Author: Heiko Carstens <heiko.carstens at de.ibm.com>
Date:   Wed Jan 14 14:13:59 2009 +0100

    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrapper infrastructure

    From: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky at de.ibm.com>

    By selecting HAVE_SYSCALL_WRAPPERS architectures can activate
    system call wrappers in order to sign extend system call arguments.

    All architectures where the ABI defines that the caller of a function
    has to perform sign extension probably need this.

--
Regards,
Denis