Getting Started

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Jul 30 14:19:06 EDT 2013

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:03:24 +0530, Karan Dev said:

> hey, I am new here. I'd like to contribute to your organisation. Could
> someone guide me along ?

We could give you more guidance if we understood *why* you want to
contribute.  Different people help for different reasons - the advice
we give to somebody who has hardware that lacks a device driver will
be different from somebody who wants to do QA, and if you're an evangelist
at heart, there's yet another set of things you should concentrate on...