Marking an SKB as stolen

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:16:26 EDT 2013

Hi, Adel,

The NF_STOLEN return code is not assigned to any sk_buff field as you know.

What would it give you if you could mark somehow the sk_buff with
NF_STOLEN? what do you want to achieve with it ? what is wrong with
how things are now- first calling the other hooks and then the NF_STOLEN?

Best,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen