What is asmlinkage ?

Rajat Sharma fs.rajat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 01:56:53 EST 2013

> it is defined even in  much earlier release:
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/ident?v=2.6.32;i=asmlinkage

There seems to be no definition for arm here too. I literally meant
definition as '#define asmlinkage' not the usage of it. For arm it is none
so default defined in include/linux/linkage.h is used which is nothing
special and just extern 'C' declaration to avoid garbled naming of C++
linkage, thats it.

-Rajat