Regarding module init function

Rahul Bedarkar rpal143 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:40:43 EST 2013

I have gone through LDD3 page 31. But it didn't answer my question. It
is describing module init and exit when manually loading driver and
removing it.
I want to know when one of auxdriver (selected in from menuconfig) is built
as built-in module. When and Who calls it's init function ?

Thanks,
Rahul