Cross Compiling a different architechture

Ganesh B ganeshsurfs at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 11:55:48 EST 2013

Are there rapers for them, or any alternatives for my question? Did not find any relevant things in codeaurora and codesourcery. Let me check buildroot though.

What I need actually is how to compile a ARM or ARM64 from i386 Machine. Facing issues making .config and make arch=xxxx for other architecture in i386.

Warm Regards,
Ganesh