Any way to do time keeping during kernel uncompression[ARM architecture]

sandeep kumar coolsandyforyou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:53:47 EST 2013

Dear All
FYI:
I got the below data in my board...
For Zimage:
Copy from eMMC to RAM(bootloader) & other stuff in bootloader -- 200msec
Kernel relocation --- 1msec
Kernel uncompression -- 700msec
Total time taken --- 900msec approx

For Image:
Copy from eMMC to RAM(bootloader) & other stuff in bootloader -- 1400msec

So in case of Uncompressed kernel image.. even though it doesnt need kernel
uncompression, it is taking 500msec more in bootloader.

Thanks
Sandeep

--
With regards,