Process exit codes

Jimmy Pan dspjmt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 11:58:26 EST 2013

It's not a system call, because you can't use system call in modules.
I thought it's possible to fulfill your idea, you should better study
the code of __exit(), to find out what the kernel do, you can do it
manually, I thought you can modify the running state of the task,
maybe the kernel would do the remaining work for you.