Generic question

Sanjay Das skddy1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 01:55:40 EST 2013

Hi Vipul,

Although you havent provided any technical info regarding your hand issue
But anyways I would sugegst you to perform very basic debugging techniques:
1) raise the kernel log level to highest "echo 8 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk"
2) try to reproduce it and narrowdown your issue to a perticular scenario
at which this hang happens or it happens randomly.
3) Then try to log inside user code that is responsible in that perticular
scenario and then post your exact execution code point of problem.
Otherwise it is hard to say where the issue lies and it will just be
bluffing nothing else.

Regards
Sanjay