/proc/net/dev no such file or dir

Hatte John june.tune.sea at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:07:02 EDT 2013

Thanks for reply!

Acctually ,I have just entered shell command line ,no process is running yet !
I don 't clear of why /proc have not been mounted .
So I want to find reason by debuging ,and I find /proc filesystem
exist in ram ,with several  entries ceated .

Chould you tell me the key point that mount /proc on system ?

Best Regards!