Driver laboratory classes on university

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:21:35 EDT 2013

Thank you all for this materials. I will read them all.

As for grading students for fixing bug or writing a driver. This looks
reasonable. The only problem is with bugs. I am not aware of any bug needed
to fix list on Linux. As for drivers for new devices. This will require
constant amount of money from University. This may be a problem in the long
run.