starting to patch kernel

Constantine Shulyupin const at makelinux.com
Wed Sep 26 16:45:30 EDT 2012

Most of work in drivers is very HW or application specific and
unfortunately is not suitable for up-streaming .
A few of my experience I've converted to LDT - Linux Driver Template:
https://github.com/makelinux/ldt/blob/master/README.md
I would be very glad to receive your feedback. BTW, the code passed
checkpatch.pl.

Thank you!

--
Constantine Shulyupin