Problem during /init execve

stl st.lambert02 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:12:20 EDT 2012

Hi
it is for the VFS, ext2 is selected in my .config.

Concerning the filesystem, if the boot hasn't crashed until the start of
/init means
that it is correclty mounted (i suppose)
In addition, the kernel does not output the well known message:
"warning: unable to open an initial console", this means that it is able to
open the /dev/console.

I used initramfs support in order to mount the VFS, by supplying a config
file to
CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE option.

However, the getattr method has been initialized, but not the getxattr.

Have you any idea  what  the problem could be?
Thanks.