Re: Gpio interrupt shall pass the signal to application

jeshwanth Kumar N K jeshkumar555 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 08:14:22 EDT 2012

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for the reply. Ya I got your point, and I did the same thing by exporting the sysfs gpio and poll for value attribute It works fine but the thing is time. Actually my interrupts may be every 50 micro seconds. So I thought of dealing in kernel mode itself. What's your suggestion ?
Sent from my HTC