New kernel for Chipbox

Sertac TULLUK sertac at merihvideo.com.tr
Thu Jun 7 08:35:37 EDT 2012

There is no plat- directory in the chipbox kernel:

root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm# ls
boot    configs  Kconfig.debug  lib            mach-clps7500  mach-epxa10db    mach-h720x  mach-integrator  mach-ixp2000  mach-l7200    mach-omap   mach-pxa  mach-s3c2410  mach-shark      Makefile  nwfpe     tools
common  Kconfig  kernel         mach-clps711x  mach-ebsa110   mach-footbridge  mach-imx    mach-iop3xx      mach-ixp4xx   mach-lh7a40x  mach-orion  mach-rpc  mach-sa1100   mach-versatile  mm        oprofile  vfp
root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm#