New kernel for Chipbox

Sertac TULLUK sertac at merihvideo.com.tr
Thu Jun 7 08:24:17 EDT 2012

Here we go:

root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm# ls
boot    configs  Kconfig.debug  lib            mach-clps7500  mach-epxa10db    mach-h720x  mach-integrator  mach-ixp2000  mach-l7200    mach-omap   mach-pxa  mach-s3c2410  mach-shark      Makefile  nwfpe     tools
common  Kconfig  kernel         mach-clps711x  mach-ebsa110   mach-footbridge  mach-imx    mach-iop3xx      mach-ixp4xx   mach-lh7a40x  mach-orion  mach-rpc  mach-sa1100   mach-versatile  mm        oprofile  vfp
root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm# ls mach-orion/
core.c  irq.c  Kconfig  Makefile  Makefile.boot
root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm#

root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm# cd mach-orion/
root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm/mach-orion# cat Makefile
#
# Makefile for the linux kernel.
#

# Object file lists.

obj-y                   := core.o irq.o
obj-m                   :=
obj-n                   :=
obj-                    :=

root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm/mach-orion# cat Kconfig
choice
        prompt "ORION Series SoC Version"
        depends on ARCH_CELESTIAL_ORION
        default ARCH_ORION_CSM1200

config ARCH_ORION_CSM1100
        bool "CSM1100 SoC"
        help
          CSM1100 is the MPEG2-based DTV SoC from
          Celestial Semiconductor.

config ARCH_ORION_CSM1200
        bool "CSM1200 SoC"
        help
          CSM1200 is the MPEG2/H.264 IPTV/DTV SoC
          from Celestial Semiconductor.
config ARCH_ORION_CSM1200_J
        bool "CSM1200J SoC for SD"
        depends on ARCH_ORION_CSM1200
        default n
    help
          CSM1200J is the MPEG2/H.264 IPTV/DTV SoC for SD Video
          from Celestial Semiconductor.

config ARCH_ORION_CSM1201
        bool "CSM1201 SoC"
        help
          CSM1201 is the MPEG2/H.264 IPTV/DTV SoC
          from Celestial Semiconductor.
config ARCH_ORION_CSM1201_J
        bool "CSM1201J SoC for SD"
        depends on ARCH_ORION_CSM1201
        default n
    help
          CSM1201J is the MPEG2/H.264 IPTV/DTV SoC for SD Video
          from Celestial Semiconductor.
endchoice

root at ubuntu:/chipbox/chipbox-kernel/arch/arm/mach-orion#

So, I should copy whole "mach-orion" folder to new kernel source tree, am I correct? An then what to do?