Faking SD-Card insertion/removel

sougata santra sougata.santra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:34:38 EDT 2012

Update:

I have added a kset object 'slot' to platform device, with has all the
platform device as kobjects with attribute power associated to each of
them. So when that power attribute gets modified. I want to remove the
device. Something similar to fakephp module. Currently I call

platform_device_unregister(device);

When from the callback when the power attribute is written as 0. That
completely frees all the memory allocated for the the device. But what I
want to achieve is something similar to.

pci_remove_bus_device((struct pci_dev *)data);

Thanks in advance for any help if possible.

Best regards,
     Sougata.