arm L_PTE_XXX entry addition for Debugging purpose

Dhyan linuxdhyan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:20:50 EDT 2012

Thank You Bill !!!

I dont know my approach is correct or not,But the actual purpose was to
dump only  written pages of a user process using a kernel module.I have a
kernel thread which will dump user process memory in specific interval.So i
thought of updating this flag (L_PTE_DEBUG) from handle_pte_fault and clear
from my clear thread so that i can dump only the written pages after my
last dump.

if you have some  suggestions could you please share wth me?

--
Thanks
Dhyan