How can I change cr0 register in redhat system

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Mon Jul 23 07:40:28 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 02:07:41PM +0530, siddharth saxena wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a certain configuration file which includes other files.
> Lets say
> *#include<asm/arch/fileabc.h>*

Where is your "configuration file" located?
Is it fileabc.h, or does it include fileabc.h?

> Now under directory
> *include/asm/*

I don't have include/asm/ in my copy of the linux source code (v3.5-rc4),
did you add it yourself?

> I'm not having any directory as *arch*, instead it is *arch-omap4* and so I
> also have a link *arch - > arch-omap4*

The thing that looks the most like what you seem to be trying to do is
arch/arm/mach-*

> but when I'm building the code, there is error :
> *fatal error: asm/arch/fileabc.h : No such file or directory*
> *
> *
> *Any problem with the link ?*

Which link?
If you mean the linker or the linking proccess, then no: It doesn't get
that far.

HTH,
	Jonathan Neuschäfer

PS: Please don't reply to emails on the mailing list if you're starting
    a new discussion.