Syscalls: When can I use "cond_syscall()" macro?

Gustavo da Silva gustavodasilva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:32:34 EDT 2012

Hi Ezequiel! How are you?!

So, ...Hmmm...

Im using the following url to navigate by the sources (hehehe)

http://lxr.linux.no/linux+v3.4.4/arch/x86/include/asm/

I have not done the download of the sources, yet.

So, just navigating by the sources, the link to the unistd_32.h was broken.

Well, I will do the download (if I have not one here in some pendriver)...
...!

Thx!!

--
Atenciosamente,