Does Linux process exist information leakage?

夏业添 summerxyt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:30:47 EST 2012

Thanks!

I do not want to access other PAS when other process is alive, and it seems
impossible because each process has its own page table.

But after its death, some information might be left in the memory if the OS
does not clean the physical pages, I guess. When the OS load a binary
program, some physical pages are rewrited. I read it from one book that
the variable and array which are in the .bss and .data are directly loaded
into memory and will rewirte physical pages. So I decided to use malloc to
dynamically get memory and seek whether there is some information left in
such memory.