Master Thesis

Manavendra Nath Manav mnm.kernel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:47:54 EST 2012

Hi Koriandus

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM, koriandus <koriandus at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hallo,
> I am looking for a topic for my Master Thesis.
> Is there a document/website/place where potential ideas for Master
> Thesis are listed ?
>
> Regards,
> koriandus

I do not know about such website but I would suggest you to take up
Thesis on Scheduling Algorithms and Policies for different
architectures and platforms. There is still a lot of scope for
improvement of these algorithms and there are lots of materials,
resources and white papers available on scheduling including source
code. You can start by looking into Linux Elevator  IO scheduler, The
Deadline IO scheduler, The Anticipatory IO scheduler, and the much
debated Completely Fair Queuing (CFQ) IO scheduler.

--
Manavendra Nath Manav