Regarding Ethernet support for kernel 3.4.7 debugging via KGDB‏‏

Vivek Panwar vivekpanwar2008 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 06:42:30 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am making a set up for kernel debugging at remote location with the help
of ethernet, but as i heard that we dont have ethernet support in kernel
3.x series , Is it true?
If yes so do we have any other option to enable the ethernet functionality.
I have downloaded the latest 3.6.7 kernel to my ubuntu 11.04 64 bit machine
and booted my machine with this new kernel successfully but the problem is
that i dont have ethernet support in this for debugging via KGDB. I am a
beginner in this field, so can you please help me out in this if possible.

Thanks for your support

Thanks
Vivek