Linux kernel networking stack

amit mehta gmate.amit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 01:30:24 EDT 2011

I'm currently referring "The Linux TCP/IP Stack: Networking for
Embedded Systems - David H. Kaufman" . Though I haven't read the
book completely but so far it seems to me that it provides a detailed
information on most of the Networking data structures and APIs with lot
of code snippet from e100 driver. Linux Networking subsystem is
still evolving hence some of the references to the Linux Networking code
is obsolete, but still i _think_ this might be a good read.

Book review: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7823

-Amit