Forwarding an Altered Packet !!!

Kesava Srinivas vunnavafuture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 02:32:52 EST 2011

HI Team,
Trying to Forward an Altered Packet in kspace. Need some Help in this !

Picked up an ICMP Packet at PRE_ROUTING Hook & added IP Header over it by
expanding skbuffer. Now want to forward the Edited Packet with New Header
to the Right out interface. Thought that by returning NF_ACCEPT ; Kernel
would do Job for me. But that's NOT Happening. Please help me in
understanding ; what Function we Should be calling in Forwarding the Edited
Packet to the Right out interface ???

What about nf_reinject ?? Was that the right one to be used in this case
??? OR any Other Next Pointer plz... !!!

Looking forward for the reply !

-Thanks in Advance,
VKS.