How to hook the system call?

Geraint Yang geraint0923 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:12:26 EST 2011

Thanks for advice !
I am using the LSM framework even though it need recompiling the kernel.
But I will also give a try to the kernelroll module.
Modifying sys_call_table is easier to get error but it can get more freedom
than LSM framework which could only hook on limit hooking points.

--
Geraint Yang
Tsinghua University Department of Computer Science and Technology