Path for STOLEN Packets!!!

shivanth fordearlinux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:16:53 EST 2011

On 11/22/2011 1:26 PM, Kesava Srinivas wrote:
> Hi ,
> Even after lot of google; didn't get the accurate answer for this.
> After STEALING Packets (NF_STOLEN); want to send the Manipulated
> Packet (added extra header) to some of the available net devices.
> Please let me know what is the Function that I Should call to do this
> step ?? Also; once the skb was expanded by 20 bytes to add new ip
> header; do I need to reassign the skb pointer to the new location ??
>
> -Thanks in Advance,
> VKS

Hi srinivas,
     You can send/transmit  the manipulated skb buffer by passing it to
dev_queue_xmit . Be carefull though, any error crafting the packet, a
kernel panic is waiting 4 you :-)
These articles might help
http://www.phrack.org/issues.html?issue=61&id=13
<http://www.phrack.org/issues.html?issue=61&id=13>