knewbies project? - updating LDD3 source

Mohamed Thalib H hmthalib at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:27:36 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 25 May 2011 09:12 AM, naren.mehra at gmail.com wrote:
>> Why not take this a little bit higher and rewrite the LDD3 book
>> >  sections that need updating, not (only) the source code examples.
>> >
> This sounds like an excellent idea.
> Can a project like that could be started in sourceforge ??
> Can somebody take the ownership for the same ??
> I am sure a lot of us would like to contribute.
Small suggestion. If the book is rewritten again it will be outdated in
some time. instead
setup a wiki and every one contributes/changes to keep it update.

Already kernelnewbies.org is setup using wiki and it is up and running
always, so this website
can can be reused instead of creating a new one.

- Mohamed Thalib H.