knewbies project? - updating LDD3 source

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:32:45 EDT 2011

Hello all,

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Robert P. J. Day
<rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2011, Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:14 PM, DG <dangets at gmail.com> wrote:

Why not take this a little bit higher and rewrite the LDD3 book
sections that need updating, not (only) the source code examples.

This can be taken on piecewise.

I would see this identical to kernel/Documentation/* except that the
pieces are targetting device driver developers.

Regards,
--
Leon