Init error NFS booting a Fedora 13 file system

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:06:40 EDT 2011

Hi all,
    Im having the following problem to configure a diskless client.
Everything seens to be OK. The client finds the kernel, loads the
parameters, mount the NFS remote dir, but still cant find init.
The error I get is:

run-init: /sbin/init: No such file or directory
Kernel Panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
Pid: 1 , comm: run-init Not tainted

I know the the file system can find /sbin/init because I compiled a
small hello World program and compiled statically and it runs
normally.
 The question is: How can a make the real init run dynamically linked
or how can I compile it statically?

Kind regards,
Erlon