How to find Bluetooth device type

पारस beparas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:40:03 EDT 2011

2011/6/30 Pavan Savoy <pavan_savoy at sify.com>

> 2011/6/29 पारस <beparas at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> > I recently started working on Bluetooth. I write a c program to search
> > nearby bluetooth devices.
> > In search output, I get different types of bluetooth devices e.g. mobile
> > phones, laptops.
> > I want to display only mobile phones's bdaddress.
> > Where do I get this information form blueZ stack. In which structure the
> > device type is store.
> >
> > I am working on Ubuntu-10.4 and using blueZ-4.94.
>

> Oh could be the wrong list, You can ask such questions on
> linux-bluetooth at vger.kernel.org

I tried to ask this question on above mailing list, but I am getting
following error massage.

    linux-bluetooth at vger.kernel.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 Content-Policy reject msg: The message contains
HTML subpart, therefore we consider it SPAM or Outlook Virus.  TEXT/PLAIN is
accepted.! BF:<U 0.579491>; S1750888Ab1F3Eas (state 18).