Gmail complaining about authenticity of emails sent/received via kernelnewbies

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:07:53 EDT 2011

Hi all

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 18:04, Mandeep Sandhu
<mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com> wrote:
> This also seems to be a recent addition to gmail. So I'm not sure if
> anything has changed on the kernelnewbiews mail server end. This
> warning might be a result og gmail rolling out this new header check.

yeah, looks like gmail puts few new stuffs quite recently, like a new
"people involved in discussion" we see  right  of message pan.

OK, we need to tell Rik van Riel ... RIk, hope you notice this man....

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant