inittab is not executing after my Linux box boots up

Prajosh Premdas premdas.prajosh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:24:26 EDT 2011

Hi Dave and Mulyadi

Can you tell me where to place the previously generated RSA key. I even
suspected this but this line

*Starting dropbear sshd: generating rsa key... generating dsa key... OK*

and the OK pulled me off the track. One more thing can you tell me  what
does the OK mean there...

My mask is mask=255.0.0.0 so it is able to get the NFS server location

I typed a wrong command after changing the commands i find no difference

--
Regards,

Prajosh Premdas