problem with queue numbers between bridge, bonding and lo devices

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:05:20 EDT 2011

Just a few more top results from Google:

   1.
   2. PDF] *Linux Networking
Kernel*<http://www.ecsl.cs.sunysb.edu/elibrary/linux/network/LinuxKernel.pdf>
   www.ecsl.cs.sunysb.edu/elibrary/*linux*/*network*/*LinuxKernel*.pdf
   File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick
View<http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:rPjsDeXMwX4J:www.ecsl.cs.sunysb.edu/elibrary/linux/network/LinuxKernel.pdf+site:edu+linux+network+kernel&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjbe8Z2URFw5UVSwywP7yHT9n8RsezQIDPbPpZDRwLy_VXiV1EuY7cFeoqO9wYVB8nsY8EYsabzFk3b7yNp1LBQK490GrzWNcaTs-Oj9xJaVNg5xhj04-sXkjQcZMp2mobveUn5&sig=AHIEtbSWXp4miewJqdrcaUOawia3aOYxnA>
   *Linux Networking Kernel*. Version 0.1. February, 12, 2003 *...* This
   report tries to describe the Networking part of the *linux networking
   kernel*. We try *...*
   You visited this page on 7/21/11.
   3.
   CS378 (Spring 03): *Linux Kernel*
Programming<http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/ygz/378-03S/>
   www.cs.utexas.edu/users/ygz/378-03S/ -
Cached<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WVgIqgkOU3AJ:www.cs.utexas.edu/users/ygz/378-03S/+site:edu+linux+network+kernel&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&source=www.google.com>
   CS378 *Linux Kernel* Programming (Spring 03). MF 12:00-1:30P *...* Mar/17
   M, 16: *Linux Networking*, Group Project 4 due. Mar/21 F, 17: *Linux
   Networking* *...*
   4.
   [PDF] *Linux Kernel
Networking*<http://www.cs.illinois.edu/~caesar/courses/CS598.S11/slides/raoul_kernel_slides.pdf>
   www.cs.illinois.edu/~caesar/courses/CS598.S11/.../raoul_*kernel*
   _slides.pdf
   File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick
View<http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:4CLlPrhKgE8J:www.cs.illinois.edu/~caesar/courses/CS598.S11/slides/raoul_kernel_slides.pdf+site:edu+linux+network+kernel&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjx6BIUgUseVN9FgNr0yUl16tRCDvmEBeVPbAu6zPmrlmtlxRWJj60MSggNSd8z4grxSCR8nTZBo7RT3UOCE2aedUT4SnBx-f6B5TA849kJA5SZ9fXaZ7gFtAlHh9ULO7zEBaL-&sig=AHIEtbQxihNgeGeylYvCZgZ6aBUjryWnJg>
   User Space and *Kernel* Space. ●. Running Context in the *Kernel*. ●.
   Locking. ●. Deferring Work. ●. *Linux Network* Architecture *...*
   5.
   [PDF] *Network* Operations in the 2.6 *Linux
Kernel*<http://courses.engr.illinois.edu/ece435/Labs/lab3_notes_kernel.pdf>
   courses.engr.illinois.edu/ece435/Labs/lab3_notes_*kernel*.pdf
   File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as
HTML<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iGcAb6FiPjQJ:courses.engr.illinois.edu/ece435/Labs/lab3_notes_kernel.pdf+site:edu+linux+network+kernel&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&source=www.google.com>
   Lab 3: *Networks* Operations in *Linux Kernel*. 1. *Network* Operations
   in the 2.6 *...*

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh