Debug Logs

sugnan prabhu sugnan.prabhu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:04:28 EST 2011

Hi Mulyadi,

      Finally after making some study on the dprintk source, i found that it
can be enable by setting the config CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEBUG

      http://codemonkey.org.uk/projects/cpufreq/

But the above link say that i need to boot the kernel with cpufreq.debug=7,
am not getting how to do that.

for time being i have got it working by commenting the condition which
checks for this variable in the kernel code.

Thanks for your help.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Mulyadi Santosa <mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com

--

Thanking You,