Regarding Kernel Project

vinit agrawal vender007 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:43:30 EST 2011

how about writing a device driver for those new 3G and 4G wireless devices..
they come with PCIe and USB joining.  I don't know if a driver is written
for any such device. but these new devices have already started hitting the
market, and i would mostly be interested in working on the cheapest of them
all.

I don't have a laptop right now, but as soon as i get one i would surely
want to attach one of these GSM modem in linux.
If anyone did decided to work on it, i would love to work together.
or if anyone is working on it right now, please let me know

--Vinit