compiler error in simple module

Prabhu nath gprabhunath at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 02:55:02 EST 2011

If you are interested to print some fields of all task_structs. Use the
following macro. It will walk thru the entire list of task_struct, starting
from the current task.

struct task_struct *tskParse;
list_for_each_macro (tskParse, &(current->tasks), tasks)
{
  printk (KERN_INFO "task name = %s \n", tskParse->comm)

}

Regards,
Prabhu