LDD3 examples updated

Hanumant Singh hanumant07 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 23:54:01 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Javier Martinez Canillas <
martinez.javier at gmail.com> wrote:

> > We can for example have three branches: 2.6.32, 2.6.35 and linux-next.
> >
> > --
>
> Hello,
>
> I created two branches:
>
> v2.6.32 that will be in sync with
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/longterm/linux-2.6.32.y.git
> v2.6.35 that will be in sync with
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/longterm/linux-2.6.35.y.git
>
> the branch master will be in sync with linux-next tree.
>
> Also made some re-basing to keep the history coherent.
>
> you can see how everything is now here:
> https://github.com/martinezjavier/ldd3
>
> This way we can have the LDD3 examples working with some popular
> long-term kernel versions and keeping up-to-date with the last kernel
> release.
>
> --
> Best regards

> Javier Martínez Canillas
> (+34) 682 39 81 69

Thanks a lot guys. I am able to compile & install kernel from source on my
linux machine. Finished with the book as well. So this seems like a very
good starting point, trying these examples against different kernel releases
and fixing them.

--Hanumant