Linux - Getting your Hands Wet & Dirty

Pein Junior salmon2k3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:15:30 EST 2011

Putting fedora KDE next week on laptop (Dell inspiron, 1gb ram, 80gb HD) and i'm still researching to find something to start on. And mohit your not in my shoe, for 1 i can't afford internet connection i am a IT Technician, i made some money from that to put a wifi connection 2 house away.
(of course i had to make a deal so i can get the wifi free)

but sorry if i offend anyone