can't git the source code of nfs from linux-nfs

kapenware kapenware at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 20:05:19 EST 2011

hi,
Everyone, I'm trying to get nfs's source code from bhalevy's Git
repository. After a while of struggle, it give me this:

git clone git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/bhalevy/linux-pnfs.git

Initialized empty Git repository in /home/kos/kernel/pnfs/linux-pnfs/.git/
git.linux-nfs.org[0: 173.201.45.137]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)

Could anybody tell me what‘s wrong with this? And how can I get the
source back?

Lots of thanks.