Problem with PCI Driver on Ubuntu 10.10 i386

Adhyas Avasthi adhyas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:19:34 EST 2011

> these values are specific to PCI device which is already on your system?
>
> Finally please include  MODULE_LICENSE("GPL"); to remove the taint errors.

Yes, as I said, I created a dummy PCI device on qemu Virtual Machine
framework. These are the vendor and device IDs I have given to the
device. Take a look at the lspci detailed output which will show you
the PCI configuration registers on the device.

Let me add the MODULE_LICENSE and see if that helps, though I doubt if
it would help resolve my problem. Do you have any other ideas as well?

Thanks,
Adhyas