Linux kernel network stack

Sri Ram Vemulpali sri.ram.gmu06 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:31:38 EST 2011

Hi all,

         I am looking to start Linux kernel network internals. I know
a good book "understanding Linux Network Internals". I need something
very quick to start with and remain it as reference in by library. I
had gone through some online resource, which gave me very good start
to work on. Now I want to delve little deeper in to kernel code on
network internals side. Especially I want to learn step by step data
path in kernel to user space, and how various protocols and wireless
stack glued together. Can anyone please point me to moderate
explanation book or online resource. Thanks in advance

--
Regards,
Sri.