Alexandru Juncu alex.juncu at rosedu.org
Fri Dec 30 21:43:31 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Philip Anil-QBW348
<anil.philip at motorolasolutions.com> wrote:
> Ok, but is there a single point in execution before the codecs are called? I
> am wondering if I can have the program Bar called at this point.

Well, I think it depends of the codec (I am not familiar with
multimedia programming). But I am imagining that the code looks
something like:
my_movie = new_coded_movie("/path/to/file");
my_movie.play();
Both new_coded_movie and play are function implemented in the codec
library (but this depends on the exact codec and programming
framework). So no, I would say that there is not a single point where
the codecs are called.

--
Alexandru Juncu

ROSEdu