books and pointers...

Srinidhi Rao srinidhi.rx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 04:18:57 EDT 2011

Hello Kernel Hackers,

As you can notice I am a kernel newbee!, I believe this is the platform to
ask any thing about the Linux kernel.
Well, I am extremely interested to know more about kernel programming
especially in the networks and the PCI subsystems, I reall want to know
where and how to start, I have some basic knowledge of IPC and I want to
build on this...

Kindly guide me with our valuable pointers to start with.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Srinidhi.