Is it needed to reinstall custom kernel every time, after rebuilding?

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:08:26 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 01:02, Amirali Shambayati
<amirali.shambayati at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you say, I got what you mean right or not? Because I have very
> restricted time to present my BS. thesis:-s

I am not really sure I really catch what you mean by "reinstall" :)

IMO reinstall is only a proper term when related to package
management. So, I think if you have to use the term "reinstall",
perhaps you confuse it with package management ? Sorry, maybe you're
under pressure but I can't help much with that.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant