[net] Hacking the wholism of GNU/Linux net*

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:07:49 EDT 2011

Hi !

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 21:21, Shawn <citypw at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi guys,
>
>   I have written an article[1] for newbies who are willing to learn
> networking stuff in linux kernel. I hope this introduction-level
> article can help you understand the mechanism of netfilter and NIC
> driver.
>
> For this article, any critical comments are welcomed!

nice work man!!! I bet you are fairly inspired by Phrack style
writing, aren't you ? :)

I can't comment thorougly for now, but like others has mentioned, if
you care to put it into kernelnewbies wiki, then it would be great
since now others could easily contribute to it and your work become
much easier.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa