Re:Re: Bond, round robin mis-config​uration.

bill bill_carson at 126.com
Mon Aug 1 04:46:20 EDT 2011

Hi, Eduard

Please put the cables back after change the mode to round robin,
and then ping the remote PC

The scenario is:
1 Create a bond with 3 interfaces (connect them to switch).
2 Change bond's mode to active/backup.
3 Physicly remove two cables form interfaces ( not the active interface ).
4 Change the mode to round robin.
5 Put the cables back
6 Try to ping some other computer.

bill