struct sock change in kernel 2.6

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 00:16:57 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 07:18, lijin liu <llj098 at gmail.com> wrote:
> After reading the source code, comparing the codes of the two versions
> I got the answer:
>
> 1.We can use sk_wq->wait instead of sk_wait.
> 2.Use reqsk_queue_empty(struct request_sock_queue*) to check if there
> is a new connection to accept. (thsi method is in net/request_sock.h)
> we can use it like:
>
>        struct inet_connection_sock *isock = inet_csk(socket->sk);
>        if(reqsk_queue_empty(&isock->icsk_accept_queue)){
>                 //sleep here
>        }

Thanks for sharing :) I believe you're intention is porting that code
to latest kernel version, right?

Then, i humbly suggest that you contribute the porting back to the
original project. Who knows, that way many people will get the
advantage and indirectly you got the benefit too: you become popular
:)

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa