Amateur Radio Spin

Mariusz Woźniak sp6ina at pzk.pl
Wed Apr 29 10:16:46 EDT 2020

Hi,

a) what programs would you like to have

ham radio: cqrlog, xlog, fldigi, wsjtx, trustedqsl,
other: mc,

b) are they in the fedora repos

yes

c) what Desktop environment would be the best

Gnome

d) other

default add user to the dialout group

But I personally am not sure if it makes sense. It is better to write a
script that when run will give you the choice of software to install and
add user to the dialout group.

73! de SP6INA